Friday 13 December 2019

DOWNLOAD VIDEOCON V1547 GAMES

In future how can we order a product from your website? I hope you will help me in recovering my financial loss and activiation of my number This product is currently out of stock. Dear sir , My videocon sim has been broken unfotunatly and at this time how can i get the duplicate videocon sim same no. Samsung Galaxy A50 Rs 16, Add to compare. What is the warranty period for mobile phone accessories? videocon v1547 games

Uploader: JoJoshura
Date Added: 25 March 2006
File Size: 52.55 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 50004
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Poor Excellent Have you used this product? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Infinix Hot 8 Rs 6, Add to compare. I hope you will help me in recovering my financial videicon and activiation of my number I am not satisfied with your service.

videocon v1547 games

For General Inquiries mail to: After one week i came to pondicherry and I went to pondicherry service centre and for the same problem they said you have to pay at least rs. Gurjaswinder Singh March 16, Lesser SIM card slots: Ajay kashyap February 4, Videocon has already vidrocon strong presence in consumer electronics, home appliances and other manufacturing areas.

Videocon GSM Mobile Customer Care Number, Email Address, Offices, FAQ | Customer Care

While it utilises multiple operating systems, this South Korean firm is known mainly for its Android-powered Galaxy series. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use videoccon cookies. Mohit Sharma March 5, Motorola One Action Rs 11, Add to compare. Xiaomi Mi A3 Rs 12, Add to compare. D2H formerly Videocon d2h.

Celkon C Games Videos - Waoweo

I had to throw the videocon sim. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your v1457 and to keep you logged in if you register. Videocon have wrost GPRS only everytime say packet data not available Network always seems to be busy. Tell us what we missed.

videocon v1547 games

All the service provider in the Mumbai Thane cities are not connected from my said cell no. Thread starter Sajee Start date 1 Jun AdBlock Detected We get it, advertisements are annoying! Please enter email id Skip. I show it in varanasi service centre gmes seeing the mobile the customer care executive has asked me to pay Rs for repairing but that time I dont have that much money to pay thats why i refused to pay and taken my mobile.

Did we miss any relevant features for this product? Now I shall change portability my number give idea for recharge TEN rupees or How to maintain my number. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S. All Mobiles Tablets Laptops Deals. Lots of noise while talking i m in chandigarh and facing all these problem.

Payment Options Following are the videcoon modes of payment. Your email address will not be published. Leave this field empty.

Active Games Added On Videocon D2H

The warranty period is for 12 months from the date of purchase. I had to replace my earlier phone due to loosely fitted back-cover. Joined 2 Jul Messages 4, Reaction score 5,

No comments:

Post a Comment